If your day is nice , you will be relaxing. If it’s puzzlesome, you will feel drowsy. So, you have to keep the day nice ; so that you could always feel rejuvenating. There’s five ways to make our day nice :
1. Always arise at 3.30 a.m. in the morning. It will make your mind fresh. Do meditation. Concentrate your mind for half an hour. It is because the spiritual power that runs the whole world starts watching your activities. If you are an athiest and you don’t believe in any spiritual power as such then take it in a different way . It is the time when your pituitary gland starts secreting adrenocorticotropic harmone which stimulates the adrenal glands to secret steroid hormones , principally cortisol which controls the growth of the entire body. It is called master gland in the sense that it affects the functioning of our brain, skin, energy, mood, reproductive organs ,vision and growth. Late ariser will be deprived of such natural facilities of our body.
2. Do Yoga . It will rejuvenate your nerves . Your mind will be on the seventh sky . Your Yoga practices must include some Ashanas and Pranayam ( control over your breathing ) . Doing Anulom & Vilom ( inhaling & exhaling ) are the best way to have control over your breathing . It will make your day nice.
3. Be Positive all the day. Close the door for negative ideas . It will make your day nice. You will be feeling relaxed .
4. Pray God early in the morning. Pray for yourself and others simultaneously. It will make your heart pure . If your heart is pure, it will make your day nice.
5. Take your breakfast on time. Lunch and dinner on decided times. It will provide you complete energy to run your body. This will make your day nice.
Thus, these are the ways to keep yourself fit and fine . If you are fit and fine your day automatically will nice. You will enjoy the treasure trove of the nature. Because you are part of the nature not part from it …..etc.
NOTE : THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG ON THE WORDPRESS. IT IS ON THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR MIND AND BODY. PLEASE READ AND ENJOY IT . IT IS FOR ONE AND ALL …..ARBIND KUMAR—THE BLOGGER.